~abcdw/rde-devel

1

[BUG] Can't init state service

<87ee3h3aq1.fsf@minikn.xyz>
Hello,

like mentioned on IRC, after setting `remote-password-store-url' of
feature `feature-password-store', once needs to run `herd init state' to
initialize the state service (and therefore clone the repo).

For me, this fails with:

herd: exception caught while executing 'unchecked-init' on service
'state-/home/db/.local/var/lib/password-store': In procedure
module-lookup: Unbound variable open-pipe-with-stderr

If I clone the repo manually, the command succeeds.

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Demis Balbach

Re: [BUG] Can't init state service

<87h75llhxa.fsf@trop.in>
In-Reply-To
<87ee3h3aq1.fsf@minikn.xyz> (view parent)
On 2022-03-04 18:10, Demis Balbach wrote:

> Hello,
>
> like mentioned on IRC, after setting `remote-password-store-url' of
> feature `feature-password-store', once needs to run `herd init state' to
> initialize the state service (and therefore clone the repo).
>
> For me, this fails with:

> herd: exception caught while executing 'unchecked-init' on service
> 'state-/home/db/.local/var/lib/password-store': In procedure
> module-lookup: Unbound variable open-pipe-with-stderr
>
> If I clone the repo manually, the command succeeds.

Potentially it can be because g-exp used without with-imported-modules.
I'll revisit it once will be refactoring state service.

--
Best regards,
Andrew Tropin