~abcdw/rde-devel

3 2

[BUG] feature-sway-screenshot: swappy fails to start

<87fsld1ffe.fsf@minikn.xyz>
Hello,

when trying to execute swappy via $mod+alt+print, nothing happens. If I
try to launch `sway-swappy-clipboard` manually, I get this error:

> /gnu/store/bdm0f15dqj10np7v7214vy3yk7nhb6s9-sway-swappy-clipboard
unable to load file: /tmp/swappy-stdin-DIE5L1.png - reason: Failed to load image “/tmp/swappy-stdin-DIE5L1.png”: Fatal error in PNG image file: Not a PNG file

Config: https://github.com/minikN/guix/blob/main/config/geekcave.scm#L72

Let me know if I need to provide anything else.

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Demis Balbach

Re: [BUG] feature-sway-screenshot: swappy fails to start

<87ilq6knyw.fsf@trop.in>
In-Reply-To
<87fsld1ffe.fsf@minikn.xyz> (view parent)
On 2022-05-13 20:00, Demis Balbach wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when trying to execute swappy via $mod+alt+print, nothing happens. If I
> try to launch `sway-swappy-clipboard` manually, I get this error:

>> /gnu/store/bdm0f15dqj10np7v7214vy3yk7nhb6s9-sway-swappy-clipboard
> unable to load file: /tmp/swappy-stdin-DIE5L1.png - reason: Failed to load image “/tmp/swappy-stdin-DIE5L1.png”: Fatal error in PNG image file: Not a PNG file
>
> Config: https://github.com/minikN/guix/blob/main/config/geekcave.scm#L72
>
> Let me know if I need to provide anything else.

You need to make a screenshot first, with $mod+Shift+Print for example
and after that call sway-swappy-clipboard.  Probably I have to document
it in the manual.

--
Best regards,
Andrew Tropin

Re: [BUG] feature-sway-screenshot: swappy fails to start

<878rr1jv06.fsf@minikn.xyz>
In-Reply-To
<87ilq6knyw.fsf@trop.in> (view parent)
Hello,

thanks for the explanation and sorry for spamming the issue tracker.

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Demis Balbach

Re: [BUG] feature-sway-screenshot: swappy fails to start

<87k0akljmn.fsf@trop.in>
In-Reply-To
<878rr1jv06.fsf@minikn.xyz> (view parent)
On 2022-05-16 18:35, Demis Balbach wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for the explanation and sorry for spamming the issue tracker.

No problem at all.  Such reports helps to improve rde, so don't hesitate
to make them :)

--
Best regards,
Andrew Tropin