~adnano/go-gemini-devel

1

[Maybe bug] Remote addr not captured in request

<C98ULFEUYK8G.1KH4QAP4LV6B7@localhost>
My server doesn't seem to capture the remote IP address anymore with
go-gemini. I did a grep in the project for RemoteAddr and, while it is
in the request struct, it doesn't seem to be used anywhere else. Is this
a bug? Thanks!

All the best,

Alex
<C98VUAMSEC6I.3MECF5S2QAVCL@nitro>
In-Reply-To
<C98ULFEUYK8G.1KH4QAP4LV6B7@localhost> (view parent)
On Sat Feb 13, 2021 at 8:04 PM EST, alex wennerberg wrote:
> My server doesn't seem to capture the remote IP address anymore with
> go-gemini. I did a grep in the project for RemoteAddr and, while it is
> in the request struct, it doesn't seem to be used anywhere else. Is this
> a bug? Thanks!

Ah, it seems that this field is no longer populated. I traced it back
to commit d34d5df89e9a0d1cf8b3f8e95ce10d08ff91600b.

I've pushed a commit which should resolve the issue.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)