~adnano/kiln-discuss

1

Re: [question] Is it possible to pass parameters from the frontmatter to an HTML template?

<CBIC8WGDX7YE.1ZR21RTO4X691@nitro>
On Thu May 20, 2021 at 1:34 PM EDT, Iván Ruvalcaba wrote:
> I am sorry but I have not been able to understand what you are
> suggesting. When I follow my interpretation of the described steps I
> get the following error:
>
> 2021/05/19 13:02:48 template: /base.html:10:48: executing "/index.html"
> at <.Params.description>: can't evaluate field Params in type *main.Dir

This is likely because index templates currently don't have access to
Params. I pushed a commit which adds Params to index templates. Could
you see if that resolves the problem?

Re: [question] Is it possible to pass parameters from the frontmatter to an HTML template?

<20210524005024.52c29c34@shaka>
In-Reply-To
<CBIC8WGDX7YE.1ZR21RTO4X691@nitro> (view parent)
I can't tell if the commit you made solved the issue or if a mistake on
my part was the cause of the problem, however, now with kiln version
0.2.0, everything works as expected.

I can finally continue the development of my site and my projects
without any problems.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

Best regards.
--
«Si no puedo seguir el ritmo de todo lo que me vaya llegando, voy a
tratar de mantenerme al día de todo lo que pueda. Si no puedo responder

Fingerprint: 026D B8BE 3F5C 1533 FF9D 4CC2 DBB4 A5B9 17E5 72DE
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)