~akspecs/numbeo-scraping-dev

1

first announcement

<CFRW2TCFQFRY.3AQAQ2ET11KJ7@nano>
with just over two weeks left until our presentation, i admit that this
mailing list should have been set up much earlier.

better late than never, so i'm setting this up now, in large part due to
an obsession of mine with archiving everything.  i hope to upload our
prio email dev communications / patches soon.

that way others can read / follow along with our process, and we can
chose to come back to this later.

alright, then!  time to get back scraping!!
Rebecca Medrano <rmedran4@mail.ccsf.edu>
<CFRZ5SEWM5E1.1CANXIDC27HI6@manjaro-t480>
In-Reply-To
<CFRW2TCFQFRY.3AQAQ2ET11KJ7@nano> (view parent)
On Tue Nov 16, 2021 at 11:50 PM PST, Andrei K. wrote:
> with just over two weeks left until our presentation

s/two/three/
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)