~akspecs/numbeo-scraping-dev

note the new README.md on the repo's main page

<CFUMMRXUOFMX.23EHQMSYKSC1E@nano>
I'd like to bring attention to the repo's README.md that shows up when
you are on the summary tab located on [1].

I was thinking we shout out numbeo, scrapy and sqlite3 after `see also:' as
well.

It may also be important to note that while we are releasing the code to
scrape numbeo.com under a Free Software license, the data itself and the
site numbeo.com are their own entity, and we aren't claiming ownership
over their crowd sourced data (which they do appear to claim).

I'm open to feedback, as usual.

[1]: https://git.sr.ht/~akspecs/numbeo-scraping
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)