~andrewrk/ziglang

Please welcome Alex Nask to the Core Zig Team

<0f472fbd-425e-8760-d2f6-9618f17031a0@ziglang.org>
Hello Zig community,

I am pleased to announce our newest Zig team member, Alex. You may know
him from his work on the Zig Language Server project, which I know many
people find instrumental in their ability to use the language.

Alex has shown continued dedication and discipline in contributions
to the Zig programming language project. The quality of Alex's work
speaks for itself.

In addition, Alex has proven to be a steadfast community leader,
setting an example for how to treat others with kindness and respect.

I look forward to working with Alex as we continue to push Zig
toward 1.0.0 and beyond.

Cheers,
Andrew
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)