~arivigo/minitimer-announce

minitimer 4.1.1 :D

<20210731100041.gvyvhkimn3q23wkj@arch>
Dear all!
I hope you're enjoying your Saturday! (At least where I live, it's
Saturday right now!) I'm releasing minitimer revision version 4.1.1
today. Very small release, but I found it important to provide one
with the shell error handling fix that I describe below. It makes a
small but nice difference if you use the -t option.

Release notes:
* Fixed how errors from the external command called by the -t option
  are handled: now they're handled by the sub-shell itself.
* Removed support for 'make dist' to release source tarballs. The same
  can be achieved by using git-archive(1).

Cheers!

--
Ariadna Vigo
Web: <https://ariadnavigo.xyz>