~arivigo/scalc-announce

scalc 0.2.0!

<20210612100034.eozp5yl72v4ghosb@arch>
Dear all,
I'm happy to announce that scalc 0.2.0 has been released today! As
we're still in an 0.x development cycle, expect lots of changes until
we reach 1.x someday... What are those changes, you ask? Well, in this
release the biggest one is... memory registers!

If you ever used a pocket calculator you know that they allow you to
store values into memory, sometimes just one single register, or
sometimes (as in higher-end scientific calculators) you may have many
available. scalc supports 10 of them, from A to J. Please refer to the
manual page for more information on how to use them!

Release notes:
* Memory registers implemented
* New operations added: abs, %
* Modulo operation now mod
* Internal code improvement and bugfixes

Cheers,
Ari <3

--
Ariadna Vigo