~aw/flounder

1

sftp access to flounder

<c794cba86a96493bb528a06effff896b@njames.co.uk>
hi,

just fyi sftp seems to work fine, used it more extensively than I intended owing to directory mix ups! was on devuan linux terminal, haven't been able to get at it from the mobile.

interesting project, hope you're enjoying it,

nickj
<C9595615-136F-4EF3-8EB5-6AADC5AB54DD@alexwennerberg.com>
In-Reply-To
<c794cba86a96493bb528a06effff896b@njames.co.uk> (view parent)
No worries! Are there any files you mistakenly uploaded that you needed me to delete?

Alex

> On Jul 22, 2021, at 12:28 PM, nick@njames.co.uk wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> just fyi sftp seems to work fine, used it more extensively than I intended owing to directory mix ups! was on devuan linux terminal, haven't been able to get at it from the mobile.
>
> interesting project, hope you're enjoying it,
>
> nickj
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)