~bitfehler/m2dir

1

Excited by M2dir

<171335597941.7.4749957368341946759.310146782@ploum.eu>

Just wanted to say that I’m quite excited by the M2d spec.

I’ve developed a CLI browser called Offpunk and, for months, I’ve been
thinking about developing a pure CLI mail client with the same
philosophy. I already did a few prototypes to parse and display Maildir
emails.

But M2dir would be a lot more inline with the whole philosophy.

So I believe that what is needed, at this stage, is an
offlineimap/mbsync that could save mails as M2dir. I’m really happy to
see that Clément Douin is already there, I’m counting on him for that
:-)

Cheers,

Ploum
--
Ploum - Lionel Dricot
Blog: https://www.ploum.net
> So I believe that what is needed, at this stage, is an
> offlineimap/mbsync that could save mails as M2dir. I’m really happy to
> see that Clément Douin is already there, I’m counting on him for that
> :-)

I am definitely motivated to plug the Magnus's m2dir Rust lib inside
email-lib. I will give it a shot whenever I can and let you know how it
behaves.

--
Regards
Clément DOUIN