~bitfehler/m2dir

2 2

Get it touch

<17c6c277da920464.f9706245cd3a3f97.3b41d60ef9e2fbfb@soywod>
Hi there,

I just discovered your m2dir spec and I am very excited about it! I'm
the maintainer of the Pimalaya project and I would love to implement it
as soon as it gets stable.

<https://pimalaya.org/>

I plan to read it more carefully in the nearest day in order to give my
feedback.

See you,

--
Regards
Clément DOUIN

For your information, I've begun a pretty serious attempt at writing a
library myself: https://git.sr.ht/~kmaasrud/m2dir-rs It is pretty much
ready for use already, just lacking a few functions and proper testing.
Also ~bitfehler has his own library that he has been testing with,
though he has mentioned that he deems it a bit messy because it was
written along with the spec.

--
Magnus
<17c6fc70adebc68c.f9706245cd3a3f97.3b41d60ef9e2fbfb@soywod>
> For your information, I've begun a pretty serious attempt at writing a
> library myself. It is pretty much ready for use already, just lacking
> a few functions and proper testing.

Awesome, then I will give it a try and see how it behaves inside
[email-lib], I let you know.

[email-lib]: https://crates.io/crates/email-lib
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)