~cadence/breezewiki-discuss

1

Sortable Tables

Archer Elms <arrowelms@att.net>
<BY5PR17MB3971DB56E6EA7DAE7F0EFD30F2752@BY5PR17MB3971.namprd17.prod.outlook.com>
There are some tables that are most useful when sorted or even intended to be sorted that lose that functionality on BreezeWiki. For example I wanted to sort a list of RPG characters by their Wisdom stat but I could not, so I had to go to the gross original page (with a table half the width so there could be a column of ads or some nonsense) to use the ability to sort it. I'm not saying this is exactly an important, must-have feature but it would certainly be useful and it's pretty much the only thing I've personally noticed that's not on-par with the source.
<a912fc8c-fc24-4ead-a107-8ab65a709d91@disroot.org>
In-Reply-To
<BY5PR17MB3971DB56E6EA7DAE7F0EFD30F2752@BY5PR17MB3971.namprd17.prod.outlook.com> (view parent)
Great idea! Could you link me to a page that has sortable tables please?
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)