~cadence/tube-devel

1

[Feature Request] Light Theme

<1371666743.534018.1629453888287@mail.yahoo.com>
I understand the appeal that dark mode has for many, since it does put less strain on the eyes for many people, however for others (like me) it is actually does the opposite, as there is a need to focus harder on the content to be able to make it out (this makes it harder for me to read Neowin on my phone, since I disable Javascript and cookies by default there, rendering the theme toggle useless).

No need for it to blinding, like Google did with the idiotic Material Design 2, as that would have the opposite affect, however a dim white background (it could be greyish, but closer to white than grey) would be really appreciated, as well as a toggle to switch between the two modes (dark mode can remain the default, just asking for an option to use a light mode).
<878s0peejt.fsf@luois.me>
In-Reply-To
<1371666743.534018.1629453888287@mail.yahoo.com> (view parent)
+1 on this, my eye also suffer from the dark mode.

--
A.I.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)