~captainepoch/husky-announce

1

Husky revamped!

<20210817121507.x6dmvulwttazgakt@MacBook-Pro-de-Adolfo.local>
Hello there!

So, after thinking about the project and experiencing weird bugs while
using the application, I decided to take the step to take a look at the
application and maintain it.

I already talked with the actual maintainer and he is alright with this,
so this will be the new home of Husky!

I have still to take a few things into how I would like to drive the
development of the application, but it will be an email-based workflow,
that's why the project will be hosted at Sourcehut.

There're already two mailist:

    - [husky-devel][1] will be used for development discussions like
	features, merges, architecture stuff, among others.
    - [husky-announce][2] will be used only for announcements, and nothing
	more, meaning that nobody except me will be able to post there. Any
	discussion would me handled at husky-devel.

The project will be hosted at [husky][3]. This is all visible at the
project's hub at [sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky][4].

For now, the first thing I'm going to do once I setup everything is to
merge latest Tusky changes into Husky, fix the problems it causes, and
launch a new 1.0.0 version (because this project will suffer more
changes). After that, since I want to make some changes to the app, I
won't be merging Tusky anymore, and changes that Tusky devs. make should
be ported to Husky manually. Everything will be announced through the
mailist [2], so subscribe to it!

For those who aren't users of Sourcehut, you can send patches and emails
to the mailists without any problem, simply follow the instructions by
Drew DeVault at [the mailists man pages][5].

[1]: https://lists.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky-devel
[2]: https://lists.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky-announce
[3]: https://git.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky
[4]: https://sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/