~captainepoch/husky-announce

Husky 1.0.2-beta1

<20211018054630.5gj4hedeszoauvr7@MacBook-Pro-de-Adolfo.local>
Hello there!

I tagged the version 1.0.2-beta1 for Husky.

You can find the APK of this version attached to the tag in the
repository[tag].

You can find the changelog in this version by seeing the HISTORY[history]
and a more detailed log looking at the tag[tag].

Please report any bug by sending an email to the discuss mailist[husky-discuss].

Cheers!

--
NOTE: this is a _BETA_ version of the application. Bugs are expected.
Please report them at the mentioned mailist.

NOTE2: the signature of this APK is not the same as the Husky at F-Droid
or the Play Store. Please uninstall the previous version and install
this in order to use this APK. A function to export-and-import data
from one version to another will be implemented (I don't know when yet,
but it will be announced).

[history]:
https://git.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/tree/master/item/HISTORY
[husky-discuss]: https://lists.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky-devel