~captainepoch/husky-announce

Husky 1.4.0-beta1

<20221120080110.lbu2fa6j3w76z3fa@MacBook-Pro-de-Adolfo.local>
Hello there!

I tagged the version 1.4.0-beta1 for Husky.

You can find the APK of this version attached to the tag in the
repository[tag].

You can find the changelog in this version by seeing the HISTORY[history]
and a more detailed log looking at the tag[tag].

Quick changelog:

      - Polls values should be fixed and not they show correctly. It might
        need to be tested with more instances, so please, report if you
        see anything not displayed correctly.

      - You should be able to write in markdown in Akkoma instances
        (thanks to Karol Kosek).

      - Ktlint formatted code for future contributions.

      - Migrated more views to ViewBinding.

      - Updated dependencies.

      - Update to Android 13.

Since this is a beta release, there will be two different packages:

      - beta: You can install it over your actual Husky (if you are using
        the releases I am  making).

      - beta_pkg: It has a different package name, so you can have the
        stable version and the beta version installed along.

I recommend you to enable the CrashHanlder (Preferences -> Enable
CrashHandler email reporting) and send me the stacktrace if the
application crashes.

Please report any bugs by sending an email to the devel
mailist[husky-devel].

Cheers!

PS.: From now on, APKs from betas will be deleted from the tags as soon
as the stable version is released. I might look for a way to host those
files just in case (testing purposes). Beta releases are not published
at F-Droid.

--

NOTE: the signature of this APK is not the same as the Husky at F-Droid
or the Play Store. Please uninstall the previous version and install

[history]: https://git.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/tree/master/item/HISTORY
[husky-devel]: https://lists.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky-devel
[tag]: https://git.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/refs/1.4.0-beta1
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)