~captainepoch/husky-announce

Husky 1.4.0-beta3

<20221211182506.twenligivghhohu3@MacBook-Pro-de-Adolfo.local>
Hello there!

I tagged the version 1.4.0-beta3 for Husky.

You can find the APK of this version attached to the tag in the repository[tag].

You can find the changelog in this version by seeing the HISTORY[history] and a
more detailed log looking at the tag[tag].

Quick changelog:

   - Feature: Show visibility icon and description for local posts (fruye).

   - Feature: Support sending posts with local visibility (fruye).

   - Feature: Add 'local' and 'direct' options to default post visibility setting
     (fruye).

   - Feature: Mark posts that were edited (fruye).

   - Fix: Search is now working again (SekthDroid).

   - More views to ViewBinding.

Since this is a beta release, there will be two different packages:

   - beta: You can install it over your actual Husky (if you are using these
     releases).

   - beta_pkg: It has a different package name, so you can have the stable
     version and the beta version installed along.

I recommend you to enable the CrashHanlder (Preferences -> Enable uncontrolled
crash email reporting) and send me the stacktrace if the application crashes.

Please report any bugs by sending an email to the devel mailist[husky-devel].
You may ask for features in the same mailist.

Updates at F-Droid are automated and there is not a date of when this release
will be published.

Cheers!

--

NOTE: the signature of this APK is not the same as the Husky releases at F-Droid
or the Play Store. Please uninstall the previous version and install this in

[history]: https://git.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/tree/master/item/HISTORY
[husky-devel]: https://lists.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky-devel
[tag]: https://git.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/refs/1.4.0-beta3
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)