~captainepoch/husky-devel

1

Home timeline position not being remembered

<4761639.31r3eYUQgx@adamlinux>
Howdy!

Yesterday I took the plunge on migrating to 1.1.2 from 1.0.1.

One of the issues I've noticed since then is that 1.1.2 doesn't remember where I was in the timeline. Pretty much every time I start it, it's starting from the absolute newest post.

As clumsy as it was in Husky, I much prefer to read from where I last was toward newest.  The app remembering where I was certainly helped in this regard.

Thanks!
<20220429205649.klwrhlwh6whtct2q@MacBook-Pro-de-Adolfo.local>
In-Reply-To
<4761639.31r3eYUQgx@adamlinux> (view parent)
Hello!

>One of the issues I've noticed since then is that 1.1.2 doesn't remember
>where I was in the timeline. Pretty much every time I start it, it's
>starting from the absolute newest post.

This could be a nice feature to have, so I'll take into account for
future versions, for sure!

Thank you!

Cheers!

PS.: I recommend you to read this
https://man.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky-man/contributing.md#sending-emails
in order to send emails properly formated to the mailist :)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)