~captainepoch/husky-devel

2 2

Enhancement: keep lower timeline static when loading

<CJUNIPN3HQB6.FZ4IT6YQHJFF@ace>
Hi Adolfo,

An enhancement proposal for Husky.

## Problem

Currently, when pressing the "LOAD MORE" button, the upper part
of the timeline is static, and the lower part move downwards to make
room for the new loaded activities.

## Proposal

The lower part should be static, and the top part should move
upwards.

## Rationale

Generally, the user wants to read the timeline in chronological order.
In a new session of Husky, the user will start reading activities before
the "LOAD MORE" button, then press the button for the next activities
But the timeline pushes the newer activities in the user's view first,
forcing the user to scroll back down.

This enhancement, paired with the following TODO, would make browsing
Husky smoother.

* Remember the position at the main feed
  https://todo.sr.ht/~captainepoch/husky/28

There is a trick to make the bottom half of the timeline static. The
user scrolls the timeline to have the "LOAD MORE" button under the top
border. When the button is pressed, the bottom part of the timeline is
static. But this is a hack.