~captainepoch/husky-discuss

1

Availability on Play Store or F-droid?

<CAMBLNWhScby1DJTa5PrH1O_nDoAZC_-g9DRDW2dvX1YEgExFKA@mail.gmail.com>
Great news that Husky is maintained again! I was wondering what you
plan to do about getting it into the Play Store and F-droid, given
that there are already versions of it out there that don't belong to
you. Will you need to get the previous maintainer to delete the old
versions? Or do you plan to have users continue to sideload it from
Sourcehut for the long term?
<20211220063739.elo2mt4ee74khw25@MacBook-Pro-de-Adolfo.local>
In-Reply-To
<CAMBLNWhScby1DJTa5PrH1O_nDoAZC_-g9DRDW2dvX1YEgExFKA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Hello!

>Great news that Husky is maintained again! I was wondering what you
>plan to do about getting it into the Play Store and F-droid

There will be releases in F-Droid again, whether they are from the
F-Droid team or mine. I have to check out a couple of things to get the
application built again by the F-Droid team, but the idea would be to
setup a F-Droid repository where you can download the latest version at
the very moment of its release.

I had a very busy couple of weeks and could not check this out, so I am
sorry for the delays of this matter.

When this is ready I will be announcing this at the husky-announce
mailist :)

Thank you for getting in touch about this matter, so I do not forget
about it!

Cheers!
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)