~cloutier/bird.makeup-devel

Compatibility with Pleroma/Akkoma

<860C6C2E-8DCA-46FB-9F97-64113C8C3C4A@catboyindustries.co>
Hey I’m trying to use bird.makeup with my instance pl.catboyindustries.co <http://pl.catboyindustries.co/> which runs on the latest akkoma release. However when i attempt to follow someone i get a error in my akkoma service log complaining that the follower field is a not a string.

Jul 05 19:29:55 alb-akkoma pleroma[99396]: request_id=F28PeGrijkhMy0EAAdjE [error] Follower/Following counter update for https://bird.makeup/users/personontwitter failed.
                                           {:error, "id must be a string"}
Jul 05 19:29:55 alb-akkoma elixir[99396]: 19:29:55.164 request_id=F28PeGrijkhMy0EAAdjE [error] Follower/Following counter update for https://bird.makeup/users/personontwitter failed.
Jul 05 19:29:55 alb-akkoma elixir[99396]: {:error, "id must be a string"}
Jul 05 19:29:56 alb-akkoma pleroma[99396]: request_id=F28PeLLf4bylqboAAdkE [error] Follower/Following counter update for https://bird.makeup/users/personontwitter failed.
                                           {:error, "id must be a string"}
Jul 05 19:29:56 alb-akkoma elixir[99396]: 19:29:56.370 request_id=F28PeLLf4bylqboAAdkE [error] Follower/Following counter update for https://bird.makeup/users/personontwitter failed.
Jul 05 19:29:56 alb-akkoma elixir[99396]: {:error, "id must be a string”}

From googling around, it looks iike this error may be due to the content-type header not being in the format that Pleroma/Akkoma wants. Seen here, https://github.com/dariusk/rss-to-activitypub/issues/56

 I’d happily subscribe to your patron to get this boosted.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)