Nothing special with it, actually. I'm just tired.
Now interesting about the system itself:
- I can now scroll framebuffer console, yay! A killer feature.
- Speaking of console, it got a new default font called Spleen.
And, heck, I can read it without the blood from my eyes. Someone
can call it strange and somehow ugly, but because I'm a sick bastard,
I like it.
- And you can install it from the ports to use it in your XTerm.
- Chromium is now sandboxed via pledge(2) and unveil(2). It can't
read or write outside its directories which is good, I think.
- F to your startx and .xinitrc, Xorg now can be launched only via
- Everything is really fast after Arch with GNOME.
And... that's it. Use OpenBSD, it's good and will be better.
Breathe us in. Slowly. 9