2

[meta] Mailing lists location

Timur Demin
<7944b331-e43c-1c0d-b86e-8c63636e600d@tdem.in>
Using a development-focused service for regular talks... well, you get
the point.

Since you have a mail server deployed on your side anyways, you really
should deploy mailman or any other mailing lists software, and migrate
there.

--
Regards,
Timur Demin
On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 04:21:44PM +0500, Timur Demin wrote:
> Using a development-focused service for regular talks... well, you get
> the point.
Ohh... MLE now isn't about development or what. But yeah, I'll create
something like ~commagray/mle-development and ~commagray/vault to
separate all things and increase readability. Thanks for a tip!
> Since you have a mail server deployed on your side anyways, you really
> should deploy mailman or any other mailing lists software, and migrate
> there.
This is a long-term issue. I'll do that when sr.ht will release beta
or something like that with a full documentation and, desirable, Docker
files for deploying. For now, I don't mind to pay $2 to ~sircmpwn. :D

--
Breathe us in. Slowly.                                                9
<20190119170433.qm34c6yvxh32g54b@Canterlot.Equestria>

So, ~commagray/mle is now non-tech zone, I hope. Need to flood it with
ponies to show that. :3

--
Breathe us in. Slowly.                                                9