Public inbox for patches, questions, and discussions

1

Slides missing for some later ELAML lectures

Samrat Man Singh
<CAEqPNND26MNDG6VkYmg6R=-VPr_YuGk_un2Px3-0HZnx+_Q2Qg@mail.gmail.com>
Sender timestamp
Hello,
Thanks for putting up the slides to your ELAML course. For some of the
later lectures, slides are not linked to from the list of lectures.

Was this intentional? Would it be possible to make slides for these
lecture available as well?

Thanks again,
Samrat
<8a18d84d-1ab5-4b6a-a384-773973d7634c@www.fastmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAEqPNND26MNDG6VkYmg6R=-VPr_YuGk_un2Px3-0HZnx+_Q2Qg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
On Mon, May 27, 2019, at 06:21, Samrat Man Singh wrote:
> Hello, Thanks for putting up the slides to your ELAML course. For some
> of the later lectures, slides are not linked to from the list of
> lectures.
>
> Was this intentional? Would it be possible to make slides for these
> lecture available as well?

Thanks your interest in the slides. It was not fully intentional. I have
now added the slides about interior mutability and reference counting.
Some image is missing for the suffix array & petgraph slides, so I'll
have to go through my backups to find them.

We actually never got to macros ;).

Kind regards,
Daniël