~dmbaturin/soupault

1

addClass.lua naming vs add-class.lua

<0b2bedaf-73e4-be4e-0617-53c4a05fd6f9@aoirthoir.com>
will the following create any operating system issues, such as with windows:

addClass.lua being called with widget="addClass"

vs

add-class.kua being called with widget="add-class"
<66dc7579-aee5-0b6a-b8d5-17c74b82e660@baturin.org>
In-Reply-To
<0b2bedaf-73e4-be4e-0617-53c4a05fd6f9@aoirthoir.com> (view parent)
On 4/29/20 4:22 AM, Aoirthoir An Broc wrote:
> will the following create any operating system issues, such as with
> windows:
>
> addClass.lua being called with widget="addClass"
>
> vs
>
> add-class.kua being called with widget="add-class"

I used hyphenated names in part to make them OS-independent indeed.

Also, I somewhat intentionally use hyphens instead of underscores in my
plugin file names to make them visually different from built-in widgets
(delete_element etc.). Not going to force that on anyone, I bet some
people would prefer visual uniformity.
Export thread (mbox)