~dmbaturin/soupault

1

Considering a plugin for INCLUDE that is directory based...

<2370415a-075a-0eda-1fee-86f385bd1077@aoirthoir.com>
I am considering a plugin that is directory based for the
includes...will look at the inline-include plugin for a starting point.

The idea is tree based matching of site/ in templates/ so...

site/
site/cats
site/dogs

could have

templates/
templates/header.html
templates/cats/
templates/cats/header.html

So site/index.html site/dogs/index.html etc would use templates/header.html

but since templates/cats exists and templates/cats/header.html exists
anything under /cats would use that...

in theory this could work for main.html template as well...but thats not
really a plugin..and seems to me to be a core level function...tho i
could write some code to make it happen anyhow as a plugin as I get
understanding lua better....

i will be working on this plugin tomorrow in order to allow a website to
have different headers/footers for english and spanish...
<4537ce3f-931d-27b8-763f-75141adb5793@aoirthoir.com>
In-Reply-To
<2370415a-075a-0eda-1fee-86f385bd1077@aoirthoir.com> (view parent)
This is done...