~dmbaturin/soupault

1

Fate of the soupault mailing list

<417a6925-69ab-9117-8346-195fea305e8e@baturin.org>
Hi everyone,

Today I've released soupault 2.6.0:
https://soupault.app/blog/soupault-2.6.0-release/

Then I remembered about the mailing list. The list has been completely
silent for the last five months.
All communication happened elsewhere.

Does anyone still plan to use the list as a release notification and
discussion mechanism?
If not, I suppose it's better to archive it and remove its mention from
the website.
John Magolske
<20210506084228.GL7987@s70206.gridserver.com>
In-Reply-To
<417a6925-69ab-9117-8346-195fea305e8e@baturin.org> (view parent)
Hi Daniil,

I plan to continue using the mailing list for release notification
and discussion. Not sure where else communication is happening for
soupault, but personally I really appreciate having the option of
using a mailing list. Makes it easy to see any updates or questions
from other users, no matter how infrequent, pop up filtered into my
soupault-inbox.

Thanks for your work on soupault, I am actually using it -- not as
frequently as I'd like due to other life demands -- but I hope to
launch a website soon that I'm creating with it.

Cheers,

John

* Daniil Baturin <daniil@baturin.org> [210415 17:10]:

--