~dmbaturin/soupault

1

Soupault 2.2.0 release

<68c2a323-8c81-e04a-567b-143118110f4b@baturin.org>
Hi everyone,

Soupault 2.2.0 release is now available for download and from OPAM. Read
the full announce at:
https://soupault.neocities.org/blog/soupault-2.2.0-release

Highlights:

* The global soupault config is now availble to plugins as `soupault_config`
I think it was Aoirthoir's idea originally.

* There's a new config section named "custom options" that is exempt
from option validity checks.
You can put arbitrary settings there and use them from plugins.

* There are now table helpers to help you avoid annoying indexed loops
at least some of the time.
Like Table.iter, Table.iter_values, Table.fold...

* There are now datetime functions in the Lua API.

Additionally, the Atom feed of the development blog is now generated by
an experimental Lua plugin rather than an external script,
this is largely made possible by improvements in 2.2.0:
https://github.com/dmbaturin/soupault.neocities.org/blob/master/plugins/atom.lua
<8fbf9d6e64cffce823d4131faf2aabb9@soap.coffee>
In-Reply-To
<68c2a323-8c81-e04a-567b-143118110f4b@baturin.org> (view parent)
Dear Daniil,

Congrats on this new release!
I really need to take the time to generate a feed, now that you have worked
so hard to make it easier to achieve.

Best regards
Thomas
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)