~dmbaturin/soupault

2 2

Is there a Lua 2.5 interpreter?

<734f40f5-6ab8-55e7-9a01-c3073a8b8d4b@aoirthoir.com>
And if there is, can it work with soupault so we can test things kinda live?

What I mean by that is rather than running soupault.. just run the
lua-ml and its interpreter with your soupault libraries like HTML.
Regex. etc...
<e1815edf-fcf2-6398-f484-bd4279f6a626@baturin.org>
In-Reply-To
<734f40f5-6ab8-55e7-9a01-c3073a8b8d4b@aoirthoir.com> (view parent)
There isn't a way to do it right now, but I think it may be a good idea.
Something like soupault --run-lua myfile.lua

I'll look into it.

On 4/22/20 10:43 AM, Aoirthoir An Broc wrote:
> And if there is, can it work with soupault so we can test things kinda
> live?
>
> What I mean by that is rather than running soupault.. just run the
> lua-ml and its interpreter with your soupault libraries like HTML.
> Regex. etc...
<003f89c1-7689-3f67-a8d1-5054a46d0f12@aoirthoir.com>
In-Reply-To
<e1815edf-fcf2-6398-f484-bd4279f6a626@baturin.org> (view parent)
Excellent thank you. There is obviously no rush on this. I know the work
involved... actually I dont because ive never done such a thing before..
I just know its complicated.
Export thread (mbox)