~dmbaturin/soupault

2 2

inline-include.lua missing on the server

<b1ae6eba3f0f096ab7950c54b608d655@aoirthoir.com>
When I click the link for the <include> plugin, it gives me an error.

Thanks.

---
This is a test signature.
(Not anymore Dreamhost, I decided this is my actual signature!
Muahahah!)

((Obviously I am using my Dreamhost webmail for my dreamhost email))
<ad4cb1d1-8b91-8cc9-f461-383b367f265f@baturin.org>
In-Reply-To
<b1ae6eba3f0f096ab7950c54b608d655@aoirthoir.com> (view parent)
On 4/7/20 8:55 AM, aoirthoir@aoirthoir.com wrote:
> When I click the link for the <include> plugin, it gives me an error.
>
> Thanks.
>
> ---
> This is a test signature.
> (Not anymore Dreamhost, I decided this is my actual signature! Muahahah!)
>
> ((Obviously I am using my Dreamhost webmail for my dreamhost email))

Thanks for pointing it out! It wasn't exactly missing, but file name was
wrong. I've fixed it, try now.
<9e3f0473-2096-c621-44c6-0d3a6b4266a8@aoirthoir.com>
In-Reply-To
<ad4cb1d1-8b91-8cc9-f461-383b367f265f@baturin.org> (view parent)