~dmbaturin/soupault

Soupault 2.0.0-beta1 is available

<c2830435-2507-4512-b316-5d46857d8202@baturin.org>
Hi everyone,

Soupault 2.0.0-beta1 is available. It makes breaking changes to the
config format in order to unblock some useful improvements and clean up
the format before it's too late (as in, while the community is still small).

Please read the blog post carefully:
https://soupault.neocities.org/blog/soupault-2.0.0-beta1-release/

I also wrote a convertor from the old to the new syntax:
https://soupault.neocities.org/1-to-2
Its only issue is that it cannot preserve original formatting and
comments, so instead I made it output a details log of its actions so
that you can use it as a guide, if you choose to edit the config by hand.

If you have any trouble migrating from 1.x, don't hesitate to contact me!
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)