~dmbaturin/soupault

Re: Soupault 2.0.0-beta1 is available

<ef7e41ee-e2ec-5297-15fc-6c38b61b5454@baturin.org>
Do you think it's the global config that should be exposed, including
configs of other widgets?

I think earlier you suggested to add a special section for shared plugin
settings. I think a sensible approach would be to create a new
[settings.custom] section where anything goes, and then expose the
entire [settings] section to plugins.

This way plugins will have access to the fundamental settings like
directory paths, clean URLs flag etc. and to user-defined options.

On 8/26/20 3:33 PM, Aoirthoir wrote:
> There are definitely use cases. If I'm not driving this weekend I'll
> elaborate. But for example for a couple of my new plugins i need to
> know the directory structure for plugins, templates, build and so on.

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)