~earboxer/public-inbox

1

BARE is close to publication as RFC

<YnGncrml/zv7ykbb@gmail.com>
Dear Zach,

we have finished the review of Binary Application Record Encoding (BARE)
Internet Draft [1][2] before requesting the publication. We welcome the
feedback for the latest version of the draft [3].

The next step is publication request to Independent Submissions Editor
that is planned for the next week, May 11. Please, let me know if you
plan to review the RFC I-D and need more time. I'll prolong the
publication request date.

[1]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-devault-bare/
[2]: https://baremessages.org/
[3]: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-devault-bare-06.html
<CJR5BHTIKDIF.2Z4DUJK77IDJR@zach-macbookpro121>
In-Reply-To
<YnGncrml/zv7ykbb@gmail.com> (view parent)
Thanks for the heads up. I'll work on getting bare-mess-php compliant with this draft of the standard.

I'm specifically failing at "The encoder MUST encode uint using the minimum necessary number of octets"

If I have any concerns (like having too much trouble making my library compliant),
I'll send them to the ~sircmpwn/public-inbox mailing list.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)