~edwardloveall/scribe

1

Specifying an instance's domain

<7ACFD82E-D85B-41BF-90E1-6CD42EF937A8@disroot.org>
Hello.

I'm running a new instance (https://scribe.bus-hit.me to be exact) behind nginx.

However, the introductory pages show "localhost:8080" and I can't find a way to edit the variable.

Would it be possible to introduce this as a config?

Thank you & Best Regards,

Austin Huang
https://austinhuang.me
<8326396C-EE0D-4C18-8A7E-906C50B50F0F@edwardloveall.com>
In-Reply-To
<7ACFD82E-D85B-41BF-90E1-6CD42EF937A8@disroot.org> (view parent)
Congrats on getting that set up, Austin 😃

To show your domain the APP_DOMAIN environment variable must be set. This only takes effect if the LUCKY_ENV environment variable is also set to production.

You can see the relevant code that makes this possible here:

https://git.sr.ht/~edwardloveall/scribe/tree/main/item/config/route_helper.cr#L2-4

Let me know when you get this working, and I'll add you to the list of instances! Reply back if you have any other questions, and thanks for getting another instance of Scribe going.

Edward
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)