Virtual keyboard example

Marek Małowidzki
<1592300291367.15690@wil.waw.pl>

I believe (from Naur's presentation) that Gio supports a virtual keyboard, i.e., widget that allows to enter text using a touchscreen or mouse. I am looking for a simple example how to use it.

Greetings,

Marek
<C3IGQRX1BHP0.19BGPYKRD78T8@themachine>
In-Reply-To
<1592300291367.15690@wil.waw.pl> (view parent)
On Tue Jun 16, 2020 at 09:38, Marek Małowidzki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I believe (from Naur's presentation) that Gio supports a virtual keyboard, i.e., widget that allows to enter text using a touchscreen or mouse. I am looking for a simple example how to use it.

Are you referring to Gio running on an Android or iOS emulator? If so, that
was the operating system software keyboard, not a Gio widget.

-- elias
Export thread (mbox)