Nearest neighbor image scaling

<55cd716e3009505c0d4e61d03e17a9a09518b0de@disroot.org>

I am trying to display pixel art in my program. To do that I am using
op.Affine(f32.Affine2D{}.Scale(f32.Point{}, f32.Pt(s, s))).Add(ops) to
scale the image to a viewable size, however this uses blurry
interpolation. Is there a way to use nearest neighbor interpolation
instead?

Thanks
<CAFcc3FR-B45GX41JbLd5zZPDtGuGZAZ1oMBBeCqpumJzL4WF3A@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<55cd716e3009505c0d4e61d03e17a9a09518b0de@disroot.org> (view parent)
There's an open feature request to add this, and Elias seems happy
with the approach: https://todo.sr.ht/~eliasnaur/gio/414

Given that, it's a question of waiting for someone to implement it.
I'm not sure whether anyone is actively working on it yet though. If
you're interested, maybe check with Egon (who opened the feature
request)

Cheers,
Chris
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)