Shape Module

<CABN121i+zQkcSEM=-VqZyCspiOTR9Wsh_9NpAN5VTW5u6MRUnA@mail.gmail.com>
Hello Everyone

I've found the time to put my shape api into a separate module.
It should be a high level api to draw simple shapes.

The calculations are still a bit off in some cases,
and I'm still learning how to do scaling and rotation.

Feel free to try.

https://github.com/wrnrlr/shape

Kind regards
Werner Laurensse
<C00K542NLWN0.3RI5E7066TZY5@toolbox>
In-Reply-To
<CABN121i+zQkcSEM=-VqZyCspiOTR9Wsh_9NpAN5VTW5u6MRUnA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sat Jan 18, 2020 at 22:19, Werner Laurensse wrote:
> Hello Everyone
>
> I've found the time to put my shape api into a separate module.
> It should be a high level api to draw simple shapes.
>
> The calculations are still a bit off in some cases,
> and I'm still learning how to do scaling and rotation.

Note that Gio's op.TransformOp will at some point support affine
transformations, including scaling and rotation.

> Feel free to try.
>
> https://github.com/wrnrlr/shape

Thank you! I ran your example program and it seemed to work
great.

-- elias
<CAD1K+ALiaH_sAT2onBNeN2QdK4LCFPwJacRe9Yx60r7otZMMVw@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CABN121i+zQkcSEM=-VqZyCspiOTR9Wsh_9NpAN5VTW5u6MRUnA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Perhaps you can consider:
* adding Ellipse, which Circle can be a variation of).
* Adding Square which can be a variation of Rectangle
* Refactoring Triangle to the more general Polygon

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 4:19 PM Werner Laurensse <werner@alman.ax> wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> I've found the time to put my shape api into a separate module.
> It should be a high level api to draw simple shapes.
>
> The calculations are still a bit off in some cases,
> and I'm still learning how to do scaling and rotation.
>
> Feel free to try.
>
> https://github.com/wrnrlr/shape
>
> Kind regards
> Werner Laurensse