Re: Dropdowns

<CADXRfXQwXbNp6QyPZ1wGfTBQgU_CL7rhxwwSdD+S7W1RGFH_xA@mail.gmail.com>
I see how you mean about a menu with a list, it now registers that's
how the Scatter program works partly.
I need to examine that more now.

I joined Slack but noticed that i can't find a channel for gioui. I
might need an invite (santosvella@gmail.com)

Rob

Re: Dropdowns

<CAE_4BPDWqVNMtsWx0tyK7bLyT+QNhTw6nEhY8svtFMhsYUvePQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CADXRfXQwXbNp6QyPZ1wGfTBQgU_CL7rhxwwSdD+S7W1RGFH_xA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Hi, Rob,

"gioui" is the name of the channel.  You should be able to find it by
clicking on "Channels" in the left column and searching for "gio" or
"gioui".

If you'll share your exact Slack ID I can just invite you directly.  I
searched for "rob d" and "santos vella" and "santosvella" and couldn't
find anyone that I was sure was you.  (Lots of "Rob D..." people out
there, though.  One might be you, but I didn't want to chance it.
Ditto the "santos" people.)

— Larry Clapp
   (I created the #gioui channel)

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:26 AM rob d <santosvella@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see how you mean about a menu with a list, it now registers that's
> how the Scatter program works partly.
> I need to examine that more now.
>
> I joined Slack but noticed that i can't find a channel for gioui. I
> might need an invite (santosvella@gmail.com)
>
> Rob

Re: Dropdowns

<CAE_4BPB+tqLQ08kJSJ99xt2i2DcgaA4xkCjiEqs=gX5u0ymygQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAE_4BPDWqVNMtsWx0tyK7bLyT+QNhTw6nEhY8svtFMhsYUvePQ@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Also, my Slack ID is "lclapp", so if you want you can send me a direct
message there and then I can invite you to the Gio channel.

— Larry

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:45 AM Larry Clapp <larry@theclapp.org> wrote:

> Hi, Rob,
>
> "gioui" is the name of the channel.  You should be able to find it by
> clicking on "Channels" in the left column and searching for "gio" or
> "gioui".
>
> If you'll share your exact Slack ID I can just invite you directly.  I
> searched for "rob d" and "santos vella" and "santosvella" and couldn't
> find anyone that I was sure was you.  (Lots of "Rob D..." people out
> there, though.  One might be you, but I didn't want to chance it.
> Ditto the "santos" people.)
>
> — Larry Clapp
>    (I created the #gioui channel)
>
> On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:26 AM rob d <santosvella@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I see how you mean about a menu with a list, it now registers that's
> > how the Scatter program works partly.
> > I need to examine that more now.
> >
> > I joined Slack but noticed that i can't find a channel for gioui. I
> > might need an invite (santosvella@gmail.com)
> >
> > Rob
Export thread (mbox)