Re: New article about immediate mode GUI programming

<CADXRfXRqB3mHxsg0w5Cosryh+q2N8MK0+6sY9fLcds7wdhbMmA@mail.gmail.com>
Hi Elias

I like the web-assembly examples. I can see this working okay in
Firefox (Windows 10 64bit) but i haven't got any Gio webassembly
examples to run in Chrome.
In Chrome's debug window I'm seeing that there are 2 favicons have a
404 status which i've see from my own code before that blocks the page
from running. It is weird that Firefox deals with this fine but not
Chrome.

favicon32.png:1 GET https://eliasnaur.com/files/favicon32.png 404
favicon196.png:1 GET https://eliasnaur.com/files/favicon196.png 404
wasm_exec.js:383 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a
scroll-blocking 'wheel' event. Consider marking event handler as
'passive' to make the page more responsive. See
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
syscall/js.valueCall@wasm_exec.js:383
syscall_js.valueCall@wasm-02c9d5f6-1708:1
syscall_js.Value.Call@wasm-02c9d5f6-1689:1
gioui.org_app_internal_window.__window_.addEventListener@wasm-02c9d5f6-2134:1
gioui.org_app_internal_window.__window_.addEventListeners@wasm-02c9d5f6-2128:1
gioui.org_app_internal_window.NewWindow@wasm-02c9d5f6-2124:1
wasm_pc_f_loop@wasm-02c9d5f6-970:1
wasm_export_run@wasm-02c9d5f6-968:1
run@wasm_exec.js:533
(anonymous)@(index):18

I added one of Chrome's other warnings. Not sure if these are shown in
non Windows systems or if helpful..

Rob

Re: New article about immediate mode GUI programming

<CAE_4BPDRTAPowqQ7LvC86ZDAaZihsOkQhEH9P5CeLx2Z8dThmg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CADXRfXRqB3mHxsg0w5Cosryh+q2N8MK0+6sY9fLcds7wdhbMmA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Works fine in Chrome 79.0.3945.130 for macOS.  Console is clean.

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 5:44 PM rob d <santosvella@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Elias
>
> I like the web-assembly examples. I can see this working okay in
> Firefox (Windows 10 64bit) but i haven't got any Gio webassembly
> examples to run in Chrome.
> In Chrome's debug window I'm seeing that there are 2 favicons have a
> 404 status which i've see from my own code before that blocks the page
> from running. It is weird that Firefox deals with this fine but not
> Chrome.
>
> favicon32.png:1 GET https://eliasnaur.com/files/favicon32.png 404
> favicon196.png:1 GET https://eliasnaur.com/files/favicon196.png 404
> wasm_exec.js:383 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a
> scroll-blocking 'wheel' event. Consider marking event handler as
> 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See
> https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
> syscall/js.valueCall@wasm_exec.js:383
> syscall_js.valueCall@wasm-02c9d5f6-1708:1
> syscall_js.Value.Call@wasm-02c9d5f6-1689:1
> gioui.org_app_internal_window.__window_.addEventListener@wasm-02c9d5f6-2134:1
> gioui.org_app_internal_window.__window_.addEventListeners@wasm-02c9d5f6-2128:1
> gioui.org_app_internal_window.NewWindow@wasm-02c9d5f6-2124:1
> wasm_pc_f_loop@wasm-02c9d5f6-970:1
> wasm_export_run@wasm-02c9d5f6-968:1
> run@wasm_exec.js:533
> (anonymous)@(index):18
>

> I added one of Chrome's other warnings. Not sure if these are shown in
> non Windows systems or if helpful..
>
> Rob

Re: New article about immediate mode GUI programming

András Belicza
<CAP-HBqniVj_d8Yy=G7LuyXD_ud2ei0Ays0wDiB-b_4dgLya1Yg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAE_4BPDRTAPowqQ7LvC86ZDAaZihsOkQhEH9P5CeLx2Z8dThmg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Also works fine in Chrome 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit) in
Ubuntu 18.04 linux.

<C0CKWO50OBJK.19L72NLRVN726@toolbox>
On Sun Feb 2, 2020 at 22:44, rob d wrote:
> Hi Elias
>
> I like the web-assembly examples. I can see this working okay in
> Firefox (Windows 10 64bit) but i haven't got any Gio webassembly
> examples to run in Chrome.
> In Chrome's debug window I'm seeing that there are 2 favicons have a
> 404 status which i've see from my own code before that blocks the page
> from running. It is weird that Firefox deals with this fine but not
> Chrome.
>
> favicon32.png:1 GET https://eliasnaur.com/files/favicon32.png 404
> favicon196.png:1 GET https://eliasnaur.com/files/favicon196.png 404
> wasm_exec.js:383 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a
> scroll-blocking 'wheel' event. Consider marking event handler as
> 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See
> https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
> syscall/js.valueCall@wasm_exec.js:383
> syscall_js.valueCall@wasm-02c9d5f6-1708:1
> syscall_js.Value.Call@wasm-02c9d5f6-1689:1
> gioui.org_app_internal_window.__window_.addEventListener@wasm-02c9d5f6-2134:1
> gioui.org_app_internal_window.__window_.addEventListeners@wasm-02c9d5f6-2128:1
> gioui.org_app_internal_window.NewWindow@wasm-02c9d5f6-2124:1
> wasm_pc_f_loop@wasm-02c9d5f6-970:1
> wasm_export_run@wasm-02c9d5f6-968:1
> run@wasm_exec.js:533
> (anonymous)@(index):18
>

> I added one of Chrome's other warnings. Not sure if these are shown in
> non Windows systems or if helpful..
>
> Rob

FWIW, I tested on a freshly installed Windows 10 64bit Chrome without
problems.

-- elias
Export thread (mbox)