Gio 2021 January Community Call Details

<CAFcc3FQrGujHvinT6Em0SrLcRTvSrmnwxX84jXY3M+h6Lzj_Sw@mail.gmail.com>
Hey all,

We'll be having the January community call this Friday (the 15th) at
15:30 UTC in the following Jitsi meeting room:

https://meet.jit.si/gio-january-2021

The rough agenda is:

- 5 min:  Opening announcements (Elias/Chris)
- 20 min: Stoked paths and go-p5 (Sebastien Binet)
- 5 min: Q&A for Sebastien
- 20 min: A File Picker for Gio (Pierre Curto)
- 5 min: Q&A for Pierre
- 60 min: Office hours with Elias/Chris

If you have any how-to or similar questions, please bring them to the
office hours! I plan to record everything, though I am open to pausing
the recording during office hours if someone has a question that they
would prefer to be excluded.

I'll see you there,
Chris Waldon
<CAFcc3FRnjwMjfXw8v8J8mtwy+yi-GMO2H=u6O1YXw69POT2W-Q@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFcc3FQrGujHvinT6Em0SrLcRTvSrmnwxX84jXY3M+h6Lzj_Sw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
> - 20 min: Stoked paths and go-p5 (Sebastien Binet)

This is intended to read "Stroked paths". Stoked paths sound
interesting, but do not exist so far as I am aware. :D
<IASJAPgAcyXdBQOOs7b6qmLS4iH2Xb8JAU0qRx-YQqMAWNYi32x6gi6pcudTUn9Q3UzxQDwBN-xMuphEMmtCQjlRuWUrWCCg1r01fl8KX18=@sbinet.org>
In-Reply-To
<CAFcc3FRnjwMjfXw8v8J8mtwy+yi-GMO2H=u6O1YXw69POT2W-Q@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
eventhough we are all optimizing -at least subconsciously- for those stoked (code) paths...

> > - 20 min: Stoked paths and go-p5 (Sebastien Binet)
>
> This is intended to read "Stroked paths". Stoked paths sound
>
> interesting, but do not exist so far as I am aware. :D
<FOzeojFdlBuYmKqFB6H7GwEI-cLyWSRhS4eOM12opQnv7-e6jLH_lnmop6aI5n1pTAioy5clgIs4M7RmTkilO6_Rx_95aMn044eiVfCZaAI=@sbinet.org>
In-Reply-To
<IASJAPgAcyXdBQOOs7b6qmLS4iH2Xb8JAU0qRx-YQqMAWNYi32x6gi6pcudTUn9Q3UzxQDwBN-xMuphEMmtCQjlRuWUrWCCg1r01fl8KX18=@sbinet.org> (view parent)
as promised, here is the link to the slides:

- https://github.com/sbinet/talks/tree/main/2021/2021-01-15-gioui-path-p5
- https://talks.godoc.org/github.com/sbinet/talks/2021/2021-01-15-gioui-path-p5/talk.slide

-s

> eventhough we are all optimizing -at least subconsciously- for those stoked (code) paths...

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)