~eliasnaur/gio

Gio February 2021 Community Call

<CAFcc3FRPB1+bk5D9LEoHT7Dw=t=KtH0LvBzKi+zMvP25C1G=Yw@mail.gmail.com>
Hello everyone!

The next Gio community call is planned for February 16th at 15:30 UTC.
We'll be meeting in this Jitsi meeting room (you can join any time to
test A/V):

https://meet.jit.si/gio-february-2021

We will be using the same format as last month. We'll have a short
period of project announcements followed by two 20-25 minute
presentations with Q&A.

Larry Clapp and I are working on a presentation to fill one of these
two slots, but one is currently still open. Please reach out if you'd
like to present some of your work!

The community call will be followed by an hour of non-recorded office
hours where you can bring specific questions and problems to Elias,
me, and the community at large.

I hope I'll see you there,
Chris
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)