Gio Maintainers Update

<CAFcc3FRPU2NRkvEV0QtjhcTpfFpcdMyg98QohPoPyNhUC0jB-w@mail.gmail.com>
Hey all,

As you may know, I just had a child, which is going to significantly
impact my short-term ability to work on Gio upstream. I will do what I
am able to do in terms of responding to the mailing list, answering
questions, on slack, et cetera, but it will probably be a lot less for
a while.

Additionally Elias' family just suffered a major loss, so he is going
to be largely unavailable in the near future as well. Please direct
inquiries and bug reports to me first in the near future, as I will
likely have more time for them (even with my diminished availability).

Elias and I value and appreciate how many folks in our community step
up to help one another find bugs, answer questions, and generally make
this ecosystem work. We ask that you continue that and be patient as
we work through these family changes.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris
<CALGqR9JaVmyOamzOuUaLBD-3Yuo0f_ue2X2QX5SAjw+SG-kreA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFcc3FRPU2NRkvEV0QtjhcTpfFpcdMyg98QohPoPyNhUC0jB-w@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences.

We will (all) try to help out where we can!

Kind regards

James

-- James Mills / prologic

Join Yarn.social today! The only decentralised social media that
respects your privacy and freedoms!

E:    prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
W:    prologic.shortcircuit.net.au
Blog: Read my Blog
Yarn: @prologic@twtxt.net

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 6:15 AM Chris Waldon
<christopher.waldon.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> As you may know, I just had a child, which is going to significantly
> impact my short-term ability to work on Gio upstream. I will do what I
> am able to do in terms of responding to the mailing list, answering
> questions, on slack, et cetera, but it will probably be a lot less for
> a while.
>
> Additionally Elias' family just suffered a major loss, so he is going
> to be largely unavailable in the near future as well. Please direct
> inquiries and bug reports to me first in the near future, as I will
> likely have more time for them (even with my diminished availability).
>
> Elias and I value and appreciate how many folks in our community step
> up to help one another find bugs, answer questions, and generally make
> this ecosystem work. We ask that you continue that and be patient as
> we work through these family changes.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Chris