May Gio Community Call

<CAFcc3FRSYzP=N0vs+t_9gXFaEprCZatU3KBCCNsFvX_SfuY4uA@mail.gmail.com>
Hey everyone,

We'll have a community call on May 18th at 15:30 UTC. This is your
chance to ask questions and talk about changes in Gio with the
community and core team. We don't have any presentations lined up for
this month, so it will not be recorded. You can join here:

https://meet.jit.si/gio-may-2022

I will not be able to attend this call, as I will have a newborn to
take care of, so Jon Egil Strand has kindly volunteered to run this
call. Thanks Jon!

Cheers,
Chris
<CALGqR9Lv=GEaW5aaMA8LLWGrP6K+JEjV_=6Dc2BjAxNK3iRUqA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFcc3FRSYzP=N0vs+t_9gXFaEprCZatU3KBCCNsFvX_SfuY4uA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Are we able to get a calendar invite sent to the gio-dev mailing list?

So we can add this to our calenders.

cheers
James

-- James Mills / prologic

Join Yarn.social today! The only decentralised social media that
respects your privacy and freedoms!

E:    prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
W:    prologic.shortcircuit.net.au
Blog: Read my Blog
Yarn: @prologic@twtxt.net

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 4:37 AM Chris Waldon
<christopher.waldon.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> We'll have a community call on May 18th at 15:30 UTC. This is your
> chance to ask questions and talk about changes in Gio with the
> community and core team. We don't have any presentations lined up for
> this month, so it will not be recorded. You can join here:
>
> https://meet.jit.si/gio-may-2022
>
> I will not be able to attend this call, as I will have a newborn to
> take care of, so Jon Egil Strand has kindly volunteered to run this
> call. Thanks Jon!
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
<CAFcc3FQ7Ryhzj==mEWhqPmQZTC114H2gE7y7hd2UmYeQgFTrMQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CALGqR9Lv=GEaW5aaMA8LLWGrP6K+JEjV_=6Dc2BjAxNK3iRUqA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
I'm afraid that the mailing list won't allow it. It strips attachments
and forbids HTML email. I tested sending myself a calendar invite via
another list, and it didn't work.

Cheers,
Chris
<CALGqR9KRSnPmmK6PZ=BwNyEXqRan6e0_cy3iOvH+KpjX7w1L7g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFcc3FQ7Ryhzj==mEWhqPmQZTC114H2gE7y7hd2UmYeQgFTrMQ@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
No worries.

-- James Mills / prologic

Join Yarn.social today! The only decentralised social media that
respects your privacy and freedoms!

E:    prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
W:    prologic.shortcircuit.net.au
Blog: Read my Blog
Yarn: @prologic@twtxt.net

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 9:46 AM Chris Waldon
<christopher.waldon.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid that the mailing list won't allow it. It strips attachments
> and forbids HTML email. I tested sending myself a calendar invite via
> another list, and it didn't work.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
<CALGqR9JoAjii5190RXDMmwc=LdPLGDzKCfmA6CwnYXbaECrpWw@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CALGqR9KRSnPmmK6PZ=BwNyEXqRan6e0_cy3iOvH+KpjX7w1L7g@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Can we perhaps try using Gath (https://gath.io/) to set up an event
where we can suck down the .ics into our calendars?

Posting a link will work, so maybe using this little tool will work nicely?

cheers
James

-- James Mills / prologic

Join Yarn.social today! The only decentralised social media that
respects your privacy and freedoms!

E:    prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
W:    prologic.shortcircuit.net.au
Blog: Read my Blog
Yarn: @prologic@twtxt.net

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 10:46 AM James Mills
<prologic@shortcircuit.net.au> wrote:

> No worries.
>
> -- James Mills / prologic
>
> Join Yarn.social today! The only decentralised social media that
> respects your privacy and freedoms!
>
> E:    prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
> W:    prologic.shortcircuit.net.au
> Blog: Read my Blog
> Yarn: @prologic@twtxt.net
>
> On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 9:46 AM Chris Waldon
> <christopher.waldon.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm afraid that the mailing list won't allow it. It strips attachments
> > and forbids HTML email. I tested sending myself a calendar invite via
> > another list, and it didn't work.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chris
<CAFcc3FSPV+cTzA0V9U8xhejkuxXwASoOqd+oH2Bdv_b0Jtj1qg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CALGqR9JoAjii5190RXDMmwc=LdPLGDzKCfmA6CwnYXbaECrpWw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
> Can we perhaps try using Gath (https://gath.io/) to set up an event
> where we can suck down the .ics into our calendars?
>
> Posting a link will work, so maybe using this little tool will work nicely?

Great idea! We can try this next time.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)