Gio Community Call Today (joining instructions and details)

<CAFcc3FSLege15zyfsZjxq3z0Q1ZuciqWSE0a08w7ihogEuPDDA@mail.gmail.com>
Hey all,

Our community call is in a few hours today. You can join at this link:

https://meet.jit.si/gio-april-2021

Please note that we will be using the "Lobby" feature of Jitsi, so
you'll need approval to join the meeting. I will admit any name I
recognize from our community. If you get stuck in the lobby, please
send me an email or ping me in the gophers.slack.com workspace
(@whereswaldon).

Our agenda has changed some from the original plan:

- Elias will provide an update on his work on the compute shaders.
- We'll have some Q&A on that.
- Veikko Sariola will present their sointu project, a 4K demo creation
tool using Gio as a GUI.
- We'll have some extended Q&A on that.

We will also have an hour of unrecorded office hours after the end of
the Q&A. This is a good time to raise how-to questions or to show a
problem that you've been experiencing.

I'll see you there!
Chris
<CAFcc3FRkMCOpcB=FOyrYHydQBtTRvm8kDPiyW7gFffeM16pmbA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFcc3FSLege15zyfsZjxq3z0Q1ZuciqWSE0a08w7ihogEuPDDA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
I meant to include that the call is at 15:30 UTC.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)