~eliasnaur/gio

Mailing list for the Gio project for discussion and patches.

Send your message to ~eliasnaur/gio@lists.sr.ht; no account is required and you can post without being subscribed.

1

Package documentation (finally!)

<CAMAFT9Utruu8MUJm6xzyk_DVHuTXJ483NkXz4KfrXbURkkc=jw@mail.gmail.com>

This is a heads up to tell you that I've finished adding package and
API documentation to all exported Gio packages. Let me know if
something is unclear or missing (or downright wrong!).

I took the opportunity to rename confusing identifiers, add String
methods to enums and clean up the API. In particular, the layout
package's enums are clearer now.

Thank you for your patience at this early stage!

- elias
<20190811204152.GA68359@larrymbp14.local>
In-Reply-To
<CAMAFT9Utruu8MUJm6xzyk_DVHuTXJ483NkXz4KfrXbURkkc=jw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 07:59:36PM +0200, Elias Naur wrote:
> This is a heads up to tell you that I've finished adding package and
> API documentation to all exported Gio packages. Let me know if
> something is unclear or missing (or downright wrong!).

Awesome, great news!  Thanks!

-- L