About paste on Android

Cloud
<CAMAftoXABAaeqEh0oYE02NKJSCJvssuevWVaCUP4VpSKbRGgug@mail.gmail.com>
hi,

On desktop, we can listen key.Event and then call w.ReadClipboard().
then catch the system.ClipboardEvent to paste.
How to do this on Android? or another way?

thx
<C3N2EZPRM8SG.1O6FHYLI164PM@testmac>
In-Reply-To
<CAMAftoXABAaeqEh0oYE02NKJSCJvssuevWVaCUP4VpSKbRGgug@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sun Jun 21, 2020 at 10:42 PM CEST, Cloud wrote:
> hi,
>
> On desktop, we can listen key.Event and then call w.ReadClipboard().
> then catch the system.ClipboardEvent to paste.
> How to do this on Android? or another way?

I assume you mean for Editor? The correct fix is the implement
copy/paste support directly in Editor. That's easy for desktops
but need a bit more work for the mobiles (long press should bring
up a copy/paste menu). The work is tracked in

	https://gioui.org/issue/31

-- elias
Export thread (mbox)