Simplest modal dialog

<NjbMFSy--3-9@tutanota.com>
Is there any example with simplest YesNo modal dialog?
Multiwindow from examples looks like overhead. I was try found something similar but code from https://git.sr.ht/~jackmordaunt/kanban where such dialogs are actively used unfortunately too complicated to me.
Arjen Brouwer <arjen@ag5.com>
<CAFPi9UyJ-+X4HEayUU7LzTgAPfYZC3_UqJOhuGfxn_=WXrkt3A@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<NjbMFSy--3-9@tutanota.com> (view parent)
Hello Gdaarb,

I'm working on a little widget library that currently includes an
alert dialog and a confirmation dialog. You can run the main in the
examples package. The design is inspired by Jetbrains Int UI [1], and
I aim for an easy to use API.

https://github.com/arjenjb/cu

Kind regards,
Arjen

 * [1]: https://www.figma.com/community/file/1227732692272811382

Op zo 19 nov 2023 om 12:35 schreef <gdaarb@tutanota.com>:

> Is there any example with simplest YesNo modal dialog?
> Multiwindow from examples looks like overhead. I was try found something similar but code from https://git.sr.ht/~jackmordaunt/kanban where such dialogs are actively used unfortunately too complicated to me.
<NjlP2R4--3-9@tutanota.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFPi9UyJ-+X4HEayUU7LzTgAPfYZC3_UqJOhuGfxn_=WXrkt3A@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Thanks, your code was very helpful, very simple and elegant solution.

Nov 20, 2023, 10:39 by arjen@ag5.com:

> Hello Gdaarb,
>
> I'm working on a little widget library that currently includes an
> alert dialog and a confirmation dialog. You can run the main in the
> examples package. The design is inspired by Jetbrains Int UI [1], and
> I aim for an easy to use API.
>
> https://github.com/arjenjb/cu
>
> Kind regards,
> Arjen
>
>  * [1]: https://www.figma.com/community/file/1227732692272811382
>
> Op zo 19 nov 2023 om 12:35 schreef <gdaarb@tutanota.com>:
>

>> Is there any example with simplest YesNo modal dialog?
>> Multiwindow from examples looks like overhead. I was try found something similar but code from https://git.sr.ht/~jackmordaunt/kanban where such dialogs are actively used unfortunately too complicated to me.

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)