~emersion/public-inbox

3 2

Please move grim to sr.ht

<20211223193808.5fb65ssns4wx6llm@james-t430>
Simon,
I was told on IRC that if I wanted to take a screenshot on sway window
manager, I should try grim, which would allow me to take screenshots on
Wayland. When I looked it up online, the repository was located on your
GitHub.

Curious, I tried looking up to see if grim was on git.sr.ht, but it
wasn't. So can you please mirror grim from GitHub to sr.ht?

--
James Pearson
https://jamespearson.xyz
On 21/12/26 09:28AM, Simon Ser wrote:
> Moving grim/slurp off of GitHub is definitely something planned. I haven't had
> the chance to do it yet, and todo.sr.ht is inferior to GitHub still. We'll see.

How is todo.sr.ht inferior to GitHub?
<sp55DPXvY4b5uZJ8kSlsyz91puK3V1zWz0HiE-Fsg47bngGwmJW8LltZStxKMOdSrd7KiHNGoTAo5S6NArxzDnBjUsoXwUkdYTfos5YP53c=@emersion.fr>
In-Reply-To
<20211226212402.2amkvvsz6dohjgj6@james-t430> (view parent)
On Sunday, December 26th, 2021 at 22:24, James Pearson <james@jamespearson.xyz> wrote:

> How is todo.sr.ht inferior to GitHub?

Little things such as missing checkbox lists. Needs some work to be fixed. Also
some other things like the inability to disable fixed/implemented/etc statuses
when closing issues are annoying and won't get fixed.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)