~emersion/public-inbox

1

IRC × OAuth 2.0

Patrick Staight <pstaight@gmail.com>
<CADf=tQ6oeMy7irjKfjDLs4p7sw9KGSAOZM55u2fEoC4sLvpjxg@mail.gmail.com>
I'm interested in your OAuth2 for IRC projects.
I have a degree in Computer Science from the University of California
Riverside and 9 years work experience.
I wanted to inquire about your bandwidth for answering questions
before I invest a bit of time diving into your code.

If you do have time to answer an email every few months, I would be grateful.
I promise to respect your time and keep my questions concise and well
researched.

To introduce myself: I'm a 42 year old single father from Southern California.
By day, I write C# webapps for Thomson Reuters Tax (although C/C++
will always be my true love).
By night, I make street art with stencils I cut with my computer
controlled laser cutter.

I look forward to advancing IRC,
Patrick Staight
<p6QYn-sHFlwsS7kjiYVfKfldkmo1lTVWaiajOxnFpwXqJVdKM1ueKoQxVguQzvqU6mprfqvyVbgRMmhlPmX3bC9nCz-PUAdfoABQ4oIfzFs=@emersion.fr>
In-Reply-To
<CADf=tQ6oeMy7irjKfjDLs4p7sw9KGSAOZM55u2fEoC4sLvpjxg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)

On Monday, January 23rd, 2023 at 05:45, Patrick Staight <pstaight@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to inquire about your bandwidth for answering questions
> before I invest a bit of time diving into your code.

Yes, feel free to post questions to this mailing list. I will try to
find time to reply.

For more general IRC-related questions, the #ircdocs and #ircv3 channels
are good places to discuss too.

Simon
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)